How do you transport pets across states?


If you are moving from one state to another within the United States (excluding Hawaii), you’ll need the following: Microchip (recommended but not required) Current Rabies Vaccine (recommended but not required) Fit to Fly Health Certificate issued within 10 days (in the US this is known as the APHIS 7001 form)

Add Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

By Austin One